Don’t miss your chance to win an Apple Watch 3 (with GPS & LTE) or Hamilton Khaki Pilot Pioneer Aluminum Automatic!
UPDATE 02/14/2018: Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to our winners Connie Boggess and Dwayne Lennix!
Last Day to Purchase to Assure Christmas Delivery
International (outside of the US):
- Standard - Nov. 30
- Expedited - Dec. 10
Continental US and Alaska:
- Standard Postage - Dec. 18
- Priority Postage - Dec. 20
- Express Overnight - Dec. 22
- Standard Postage - Dec. 15
- Priority Postage - Dec. 15
- Express Overnight - Dec. 19
Looking to breath some new life into that special timepiece? We've got your back with our new BARTON Bundles. Offered in eight different themed bundles, these assorted sets are the perfect way to get the most out of almost any smartwatch or traditional timepiece. Switch them up in seconds and be prepared for any occasion!
Samsung's newest wearable tech, the Samsung Gear Sport has arrived and our bands happen to jive with it perfectly! Any of our silicone, canvas or leather quick release watch straps are a great way to spoil any Gear Sport owner.
As always, we're here to answer any questions you may have about fitting a strap to your watch and to help you find that perfect strap for your timepiece, so don't hesitate to reach out to us.
We have some new watch bands that are looking for a home. Don't miss out!
Navy & Navy/Linen Leather Quick Release & Navy NATO Style
Does your leather watch band collection need some spicing up? Maybe a dash of color is in order. Our Navy leather variations have us yelling "you're my boy Blue" and we hope you will too!
White Leather Quick Release Bands
Make a statement with this strap.
For our NATO Style Straps , just select the width 1mm wider than your watch lug. For example, a 22mm NATO will squeeze into a 21mm lug without any issues.
Fitting a Quick Release Strap requires a little more ingenuity. Once again, select the strap that is 1mm wider than your watch lug (i.e. 22mm strap for a 21mm lug). Then, remove the original quick release spring bars and replace them with the appropriate, odd-width spring bars.
If you're unsure how to remove and replace quick release spring bars, it only takes a few seconds and there's a video to show you how to do it here. Odd-width quick release spring bars can be purchased here.
They say "team work, makes the dream work" and with a little ingenuity, many of our straps will work perfectly with Seiko's fantastic line of diving watches. If you own a Seiko Diver that uses 2.5mm diameter "Fat Boy" spring bars, we have several options that will allow you to continue using your original spring bars with BARTON's straps.
1) NATO Style: Remove your original strap, reinsert the "fat boy" spring bars into the watch head and then feed any of our nylon or leather NATO Style straps between the spring bar and watch casing, behind watch head and up through the other spring bar. If you are unsure how to install our NATO style strap watch this.
2) Quick Release: Remove the quick release spring bars from any of our Canvas or Leather straps and replace them with your original "fat boy" spring bars. If you are unsure how to remove the quick release spring bars watch this.
Popular Seiko Diver Models with 22mm lug width:
SKX007 | SKX009 | SKX173 | SRP777 | SNZH55 | SNZF15
Popular Seiko Diver Models with 20mm lug width:
SSC017 | SKX013 | SRP309
Don't see your Seiko Diver model? Unsure of your Seiko's lug width? Check this list.